Enterprise Village meets the needs of a diverse group of students by providing engaging, academically enriching experiential lessons. Following participation in the Enterprise Village experience, student will be able to:
- Discuss the roles they, as citizens, play in their community as workers and consumers and relate these personal roles to the free enterprise system.
- Discuss the importance of citizens’ rights and responsibilities in a community.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the free enterprise system.
- Understand the importance of nonprofit organizations in our communities.
- Build money management skills through practical knowledge of economic concepts and banking practices.
- Develop an understanding of basic business practices and responsibilities.
- Display the soft skills necessary for successful participation in the world of work.
FYI: Teachers please make sure that you are using the correct tabs when searching for information. PCSB is only teachers that teach in the Pinellas County School system.