The Gus A. Stavros Institute is designed to accommodate various types of PCSB meetings. If you are a non-PCSB organization please review the PCSB leasing guidelines at www.pcsb.org. Our rooms are built with LCD projection capabilities, wireless internet connections and audio/video capabilities. Meeting rooms are available Monday – Thursday 7:30 – 7:30 and Fridays 7:30 – 6:00. They are booked on a first-come first-serve basis. We schedule our rooms one semester at a time.
Booking for each semester begins on the date indicated below:
||1st Monday in May |
||1st Monday in October
||1st Monday in March |
Our rooms can accommodate groups from 5 to 300. Listed below are the room set-up guides.
|Room Name ||# Of Attendees ||Set-up Style |
|Achieva Conference Center ||300
| ||160 ||Fanned-out style |
| ||84 ||Classroom style |
|Classroom style only |
|Doyle ||36 ||Classroom style only |
|Frances Stavros Library ||10 – 15 ||Boardroom Configuration
Coffee Trade Out is available at this facility. Your group will be responsible for bringing coffee to replace our supply. It is your responsibility to bring any additional supplies needed. (ie: cups, sugar, creamer, stirrers, etc.)
Things to know when facilitating a meeting at the Gus A. Stavros Institute:
- Please remember that we are a school site -- most days we do have students on campus.
- All guests must have a visible PCSB ID badge or they must stop at the front desk to sign in.
- We use Badge Pass for guest sign in -- you will be asked to provide a driver's license to sign in.
- We have a small kitchen area available for catering purposes only. The kitchen will NOT be available for individual purposes or for storing of personal items. We are happy that our facility is able to accommodate the refreshments that each group provides. Because of this privilege we ask that you eat in the designated areas and please be careful with any liquid that is not water.
- We can not accommodate requests to use a microwave or store cold items. Please make sure attendees know this in advance.
- We have an onsite technology technician (Jak Dawson) that will be happy to assist you with your technology needs. Please understand our 1st commitment is to our programs (Enterprise Village & Finance Park), so it is in your best interest to make arrangements with Jak prior to your meeting date. Jak can be reached @ 727-588-3746 ext. 2265 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most days parking is limited - please park in designated parking spaces only. Overflow lot is located in grass area abutting Starkey Road.
- Please remember to bring your own supplies and copies — we CANNOT supply materials for your meeting.
- For meetings held in the evening at the Stavros Institute, we will lock the front doors at 7:00 p.m. with no re-entry for security purposes. Please make sure your visitors know that they will not be able to enter the building after 7:00 p.m.
- Our staff is here to help you with any issues that may occur.
If you have to cancel or change the location of your meeting please call us so that the room can be made available to others.
Conference Room Images
Request A Meeting Room
Fill out our online Request A Meeting Room form to request a conference room at the Stavros Institute. Rooms are booked on a first come first serve basis.